Bhante Sujato’s latest complete translation of the first four books of the Pali Canon, as well as some from the fifth book are available to read on line at SuttaCentral.net. You can also get versions to download as EPUB files from their downloads page.
ReadingFathfully.org hosts multiple versions of the same text for your convenience, including Kindle, PDF, DOCX, HTML, and TXT. However if having the absolute latest corrections in the texts is important, then it is best to use the links above to SuttaCentral.
- Long Discourses—Digha
- Middle Discourses—Majjhima
- Linked Discourses—Samyutta
- Numbered Discourses—Anguttara
- Verses of Senior Monks—Theragatha
- Verses of Senior Nuns—Therigatha