This is an ebook version of the selections previously published on the Wisdom Publications website for non-commercial distribution. They are from the book The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha: A Translation of the Majjhima Nikaya translated by Bhikkhu Nyanamoli and Bhikkhu Bodhi.
This collection contains almost one third of the complete book. You may like to use a checklist to track what you have read so you can at a later point go back and complete the nikaya.
These selections have been made available for non-commercial use only.
If you plan on buying the ebook version of the complete book, be sure to buy it from wisdompubs.org directly instead of from Amazon.
- Selections from the Connected Discourses: Free Kindle, Epub, Mobi
- Selections from the Numerical Discourses: Free Kindle, Epub, Mobi
- Canonical Collections for Practice
- Using an e-book reader for practice
- Suttapitaka E-books for Kindle, Nook, e-pub, etc
- How To: Loading files on to an ebook reader
Please report any errors in these books using the Contact Page or the comments below.